We know that employment-related matters can be stressful. We will take time to understand your issues and what you would like to achieve. We will then give you a realistic assessment of what is possible, how and at what cost. We will constantly challenge that assessment as the matter progresses to ensure you have no nasty surprises in respect of either outcome or cost.
Our approach and experience advising employers means that when we are acting for employees we often find we can help clients get a better deal more quickly than might otherwise be the case.
The range of issues with which we assist individuals includes:
- Reviewing - and perhaps negotiating on your behalf - a new contract or new contract terms
- Advising on the enforceability of restrictive covenants when you are contemplating a change of employer
- Helping you through disciplinary action
- Explaining your rights and, where appropriate, supporting you in challenging your employer - perhaps in relation to an unpaid bonus or bullying
- Advising on a termination agreement
- Representing you in a tribunal claim.