Whether you are taking on a new board director or a receptionist, reorganising your business, managing the exit of a key salesman, dealing with a grievance or with poor performance or being taken to a tribunal by a disgruntled ex-employee, we can help.
Key to giving our clients effective advice is a proper understanding of your culture and commercial aims. We will invest the time required to understand your organisation – at our expense, not yours.
Areas on which we advise employers include:
- Day-to-day HR issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, parental rights and flexible working
- Contracts and Handbooks – drafting, reviewing and updating
- Reorganisations, including both individual and collective redundancies and TUPE
- Changes to or harmonisation of terms and conditions
- Restrictive covenants – drafting, reviewing and enforcing
- Compromise agreements
- Tribunal claims